The Gately/Poole Acting School is a unique conservatory-style program for training actors in the Meisner Acting Technique with additional training innovations by Richard Poole and Kathryn Gately.
Traditional Meisner Studio Training spans two years which doesn't always address the needs of today's young actors who are already in the process of pursuing and booking professional work.
LOS ANGELES · NEW YORK · BOSTON · CHICAGO
The Gately Poole Acting Intensives are the foundation of the Gately Poole training program. They are designed for promising young actors and professionals who prefer concentrated conservatory style training to conventional, long-term programs.
This approach to training allows professional actors the opportunity to continue to pursue a career while honing and developing their skills. Read More
FEATURED STUDENT OF THE MONTH (click below):
Congratulations to the following Gately Poole alumni
- Matthew Yee appeared in Chicago Fire
- Mackenzie Parker appeared in Sons of Anarchy.
- Jordan Baker and Kevin Kilner appeared in the premiere episode of the CBS series Madam Secretary.
- Kurt Sutter's hit series Sons of Anarchy begins its 7th and final season on FX.
- Gabrielle Walsh has been cast in the new season of the Vampire Diaries.