The Gately/Poole Acting Conservatory is a unique school which has created the The Acting Intensives as the foundation of its training program. It is based upon the Meisner Technique with additional innovations developed by Richard Poole and Kathryn Gately. This approach to training was designed to allow actors, who have already begun to work professionally, to continue their careers while strengthing their skills and growth as artists.
Gabrielle Walsh stars beside Sharon Stone in 6/12 episode of Agent X.
Amanda Seyfried stars in Love the Coopers.
Charlotte Kate Fox makes her broadway debut in Chicago.
Kurt Sutter cancels his new show, "The Bastard Executioner."
- Matthew Yee appeared in Chicago Fire
- Mackenzie Parker appeared in Sons of Anarchy.
- Jordan Baker and Kevin Kilner appeared in the premiere episode of the CBS series Madam Secretary.
- Kurt Sutter's hit series Sons of Anarchy begins its 7th and final season on FX.
- Gabrielle Walsh has been cast in the new season of the Vampire Diaries.
- Kevin Kilner guest stars on Netflix Original Series House of Cards episodes Chapter 1, Chapter 2, and Chapter 26 as Michael Kern.
- Michael Ornstein guest stars on the Mob City episodes Red Lightand Stay Down .
- Justin Bruening earned a supporting role in the ABC Family Series, Ravenswood.
- In its review of Veronica's Room, the Chicago Sun-Times wrote of Amanda Long: "Each of the actors here is first-rate. But it is Long, who recently earned her MFA in acting at Northern Illinois University and is making an impressive Chicago stage debut, who bedazzles as she tries to maintain her humor, her sanity and her life." - congratulations, Amanda.
- NIU alumnist Matthew Yee had a supporting role in the Steppenwolf productionThe Wheel.
- Suzanne Schmidt premiered on episode 2 of Sons of AnarchyTuesday on FX.
- Karen Wennstrom Guest starred in Grimm
episode, "The Bottle Imp."
- Justin Bruening guest starred in Grey's Anatomy episode, "Walking on a Dream."
- Joe Minoso has a supporting role in NBC'S new series Chicago Fire on NBC Tuesdays, 10/9c